Friday, October 16, 2009

Crywolf Halloween designs

We just got a box full,of new stuff from our favorite Torontonians, Steph and Rose from Crywolf. These ladies have been with HQ right from the beginning. The first time we met them was in this really scuzzy hotel in the middle of nowhere. It was pretty creepy and the girls were great sports for meeting us there but I'm sure they were getting the no feeling once they entered the abandoned hallways and empty lobbies.... but that's another story. I guess it kind of ties into their new Halloween collection. See how I did that? I was born to blog!... Oh god that sounded horrible. If only there were a button on the keyboard that could undo.. or delete things I typed. Oh what an amazing, fantasy world that would be! But this isn't a science fiction movie, this is real life.

What am I talking about?






No comments: