Saturday, May 29, 2010

My monster can beat up your monster


If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?

If I could legally marry a website maybe I would!


Yeah, I named him "Super Dude", so what?

Oh boy! This ones gonna be a time sinker! I came across this website through a friend of HQ (Thanks Tahnee) and I've found myself obsessed! The general idea behind Bubole is to create your own custom monster with all the appendages and body parts provided (via an exquisite corpse style workshop) give it a name and then battle it against other users.


The battle system consists of just hammering on the spacebar to hit until one of the mosters heads flies of and a bloody geiser errupts from the stump. It's surprisingly satisfying to get that win, let me tell you.And if you're worried that once you log out, you will lose your monster, then let me put your mind at ease. You can save all of your little creatures to fight another day whenever you log in next!

There is also a chat feature where you can talk with other "Frankensteins", a gallery to check out all the other creations and a fun little bug squashing mini game.




See you in the ring!!!

No comments: