Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whew, that was quite the break!

Velvet bustier dress with gems and passementerie trim!

Sorry for the extended period of no blogging friends, I really needed a break after all the holidays craziness around here. Between the One of a Kind Show disaster trip to TO, the wonderful Souk@ SAT, the last minute Rusty Plum, tons of Etsy orders, and all the usual Christmas stuff at the store (nevermind actual FUN holidays type Christmas stuff!) it's been a crazy couple of months. I needed a bit of time to get away from the blogging and freshen up my mind a bit ;)

AMAZING 80's Bod Con dress (that's short for body conscious folks)

So here we go, back into the fray.

I know it's a bit early to start with the new years resolutions, and I guess my plans aren't REALLY resolutions, more like long term ideas. One of the things on my list is to really get our vintage Etsy shop (www.vintageheadquarters.etsy.com) rolling, so I'm going to be putting more energy into that, and giving you guys regular updates here on the HQ blog. As I mentioned before, we don't want to get into selling vintage clothing in HQ, we want the indie designers to be the shining stars. But there's no way I can stop buying and finding fab vintage pieces, so once again the internet will be my saviour.


I mentioned this before as well, but for the sake of people who don't obsessively read blogs, if you're in Montreal we can totally pull stuff out of the vintage shop for you so you don't have to pay shipping (pick it up at HQ), although you will still need to purchase the item through our Etsy shop. Pulling items off Etsy and selling them just through our store would be fee avoidance, and we like Etsy so we want to give them the big money when they help us so much ;)


Anyhoo, long post over, enjoy the pics, more blogging to come I promise!

xo
Angie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disaster trip to TO? Ohoh!

Unknown said...

HI I'M LOOKING FOR A STORE IN MONTREAL OR SOMEONE WHO I CAN SALE MY HANDBAGS I'M FROM VENEZUELA BUT I'M GOING TO LIVE IN MONTREAL IN MARCH THIS IS MY WEB WWW.GUAPAGLORIA.COM IT'S NOT COMPLETE BUT I SAW YOUR BLOG AND I LIKE IT, SO I THOUGHT U CAN HELP ME OR TELL ME IF IS GOOD TO SELL THERE, SEE YA

MELISSA
SIBILA3@GMAIL.COM