Friday, January 09, 2009

Ring a Ling


Sooooooo, probably the biggest thing to happen for us in 2008....
Whoa! We're engaged!

It certainly caught me off guard, Tyson really got me with this one. He even snuck into my Etsy favorites and found this amazingly cute and gorgeous NON diamond engagement ring, which I love. I'm not much of a diamond type of gal, without getting all political about it, it's just not my thing. And I love that this ring was handmade by an indie artist, from Portland of all places, my favorite indie city! I took these pics this afternoon, I thought it was appropriate to photograph my pretty ring on all these succulents that Tyson got for me a few weeks ago when I was having a bad day. Wow, this post is making him sound really good...I guess that means he IS really good. Hmm, good thing I said yes ;)


xo
Angie


8 comments:

Victoire said...

The ring looks amazing! Way to go you guys!!

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

Congratulations!!

Amanda said...

YAY

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Congratulations you two! The ring is precious. Nice one Tyson!

Charlotte said...

that is such a GORGEOUS ring! so happy for you!
hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my bloglist x

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Queen Michelle said...

Oh wow! Congratulations you guys! And the ring is so gorgeous. I'm not into diamonds either. This is much cooler.

Valerie said...

I'd marry any guy who knows to check my etsy favorites lol

Congrats!!!