Friday, February 22, 2008

Apparently I'm hip....

Woah....

I'm a "Thrift Star of the Week" on Painfully Hip, check it out here

Little do the lovely sisters who write this blog know, I am SO not even CLOSE to being as hip as them. Thanks ladies!

For those of you looking for a new fashion blog to check out, Painfully Hip is amazing! I've been reading it for about 6 months now, love it!

***EDIT****

I've also been spotted here on the the blog of the lovely Tricia Royal who started the Wardrobe Remix Flickr group in the first place. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah youre hip! what's this, click here shit... what are you? perez hilton? SHOW US THE PIC!!!!

The HQ Duo said...

Oh Mandy, since you didn't come out last night, I knew you'd have tons of time to click.... hee hee