Thursday, February 28, 2008

Vernissage this Saturday: The Sexy Show!!!

I did a search for "triple X" and this was one of the images I got. Very blog appropriate


When I make my blog posts, if I don't have a picture to attach with the post I usually do a google image search to find something fun to ad. Word to the wise: doing a search for "the sexy show" will not yield anything blog appropriate, and is generally not a search you want to do while at work. Ahem. Sounds obvious. In retrospect. "triple X", not so great either. Although it was less explicit, it was quite heavy on the Vin Diesel, but I did manage to find the above gem.

Honestly, I have no idea what to expect when I walk into the gallery this weekend. Tyson and James Kerr (the curator) have hung the show and assure me that the pieces are amazing, awesome and, well, sexy. I have a feeling about this one though....I think it will be very entertaining, and a great party, so I suggest popping in. I'm going to go right ahead and say it out loud... I predict the possibility of some dancing.

For all you fashion minded folks out there, we're also starting to put out our new spring stock this weekend! We just got in a shipment of Hastings + Main dresses from Marianne's time in India (and they're gorgeous) as well as some other nice things we'll leave as a surprise for now.

Vernissage Saturday March 1st, 2008
6pm-11pm
Music by DJ Gary Vickers (with his new DJ stand!)
drinks-music-art
1649 Amherst

All are welcome!

1 comment:

Cate said...

ahem i don't think googling for "the sexy show" would produce any blog appropriate results either ^^