Monday, May 12, 2008

Colourblock my Twinkle Toes!

I've had a longstanding love with colourblocking (and I guess just colour in general) and it is spreading to my feet. We have a few cute pairs of colourblocked pumps and sandals down at HQ, so I thought I'd put them in context with a few fun pics I've saved from some of my favorite places here and there on the magical internet. Hopefully this will inspire everyone to add a little colour to their lives! All our vintage shoes at HQ are between $15 and $30 (most around $20) so there's no need to feel guilty indulging in a colourful treat!

(as usual, click on images for a bigger version)

Image at left: Cythia Rowley shot by the Facehunter
Image at right: shot by the Facehunter

Image at right: shot by the Facehunter


Image at left: Susie Bubble at her colourblocky best
Image at right: shot by the Facehunter


Image at right: shot by the Facehunter


*****

No comments: