Friday, May 25, 2007

Because you demanded it!


I'm always getting requests for Shel Silverstein's "The Giving Tree" and "Where the Sidewalk Ends". So, here you go, stop bugging me! Actually, my favorite part of this job is getting books. In the last few weeks, we've received a shit-load of new books. I never get tired of the illustration in some of Richard Scary's books (I Am A Bunny). I mean, let's face it. Anyone who doesn't think his work is genius should be shot in the face. Am I right folks? OK, OK, maybe that's taking it a little too far. Anyone who doesn't think his work is genius, should be told otherwise....... then kicked in the groin........and buried alive........... I have anger management problems. I'll let Angie do the blogging from now on.... sorry.

Hey look, here are some pictures of books!




No comments: