Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ain't they precious!



We are happy to introduce a new line of jewelry from two local girls who are just as interested in making high quality designs that will stand the test of time as making beautiful necklaces, earrings and bracelets that will make your friends madly jealous.



Ashley and Lindsay began making jewelry in 2004 as a hobby, and as all good hobbies do, it grew into the business it is today. Since their graduation from Concordia in 2007, they've been sourcing out high quality materials for their designs. They like to incorporate semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, sterling silver and 14K gold vermeil into each piece, which seriously give them a "hey, I'm not some cheapo H & M jewelry" look that is likely to impress your great aunt Bee as much as your best friend Jen. I mean, check out this hand-wound wire, THAT my friends, is quality!



This is jewelry that speaks to you in that whispery voice, the one that says "hey, I'm not super trendy, I'm chic, I'm classic .... you really need something like me in your wardrobe". Personally, I sometimes need to listen to that voice a little more, sometimes I underestimate the power of a vintage tee and a fabulous jewel!



Check out more of their designs at the A and L site: www.aandl.ca, or of course come down and see for yourself at HQ. We've set up a lovely little section in our display case, don't be afraid to ask Tyson to pull them out for you!

No comments: