Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quick Sale Recap

OK, this is a quick one, I've got lots of stuff to do, and I'm working on a secret blogging project, which I will inform you about shortly. But let's do a quick recap of the special deals we've got going right now:

Valerie Dumaine - 20% off
My top 2 picks - Her drapy tank dress and top. A wonderful basic with a twist. We have the dress in black, and the top in white



- Her waterproof coated raincoat, would be great to wear into the fall. We have both red and black at the shop.



Anastasia Lomonova - varying discounts depending on the style
My top 2 picks - ANYTHING pleated, they're just so lovely (we have the halter dress as shown, the tank dress in purple/fuschia combo, the tube mini dress in black/dark grey combo, and the tube top in white)


- The button down jersey dress, also 'cause it will work for fall (we have it in black and the colour shown below)



Soi Disant - 30% off
My top 2 picks - Open back tie neck top in Olive. Just a nice top.


- Tank with crochet yoke, 'cause it's so damn cute, and look at that cross stitch detail!

No comments: