Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Outfits of the Week: Oct. 16, 2007

I know I know, I've totally been slacking in the outfits of the week dept. I'll try to pick it up a bit, now that most of my travelling for fall is over.

Tan wool cape by Roadkill (Montreal), brown/cream jersey dress by Valerie Dumaine (Montreal), copper locket by A Heart Apart (Toronto), vintage copper leather belt and vintage brown leather boots.

These capes are such a great thing to throw on when it's a bit chilly but you're not ready for the full out winter coat. They also look great over a blazer.


Tunic top by Amika (Montreal), beige linen/cotton shorts by MX Jeans (Montreal), teal tights by Bodybag (Montreal), teal/black/white purse by Hoakon Helga (Calgary) and teal vintage shoes with snakes by F.S.U. (Montreal)

This purse by Hoakon Helga has an inside just as nice as the outside!

No comments: