Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mauve Naïf





I am sooooo happy to introduce you all to this amazing new line of t-shirts and hoodies by artist Catherine Lebrun. Since I work as a clothing designer for my full-time job, I see A LOT of clothing, both here in Montreal and in Europe/Asia.





I'm telling you people, this girls stuff takes the cake. Catherine HAND PAINTS each and every one of these tops, and her eye for colour and composition is spot on. I seriously recommend you pick one of these up before she becomes super well known and her shit starts selling like hot cakes all over the world. T-shirts $60, hoodies $130.





The line basically consists of t-shirts and hoodies for men and women. Since each item is hand-painted with a unique touch, each item becomes a piece of art. Catherine also really likes coming up with new designs, so each one is different and you won't have to worry about having a indie "oops" moment at the next party you go to, no one else out there will have the exact same shirt.





I love Mauve Naïf, Mauve Naïf loves you, and Mauve Naïf wants to be your friend. Can't put it much better than that!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a satisfied custumer of MAUVE NAIF and I'm telling you, CATHERINE IS THE BEST ! Rock On Girl !

Anonymous said...

If you are a Mauve Naif fan, you can join the myspace www.myspace.com/mauvenaif or the facebook group for all news