Thursday, August 09, 2007

Stranger Danger Part II


I know, I know, the image is totally small. Click on it for a bigger version,
or go to the Parnell site for the original



Whoa, I almost forgot. If you missed the Parnell Collectives "Stranger Danger" exhibition at HQ last month, never fear. Parnell is hosting "Stranger Danger" Part II at Boa Lounge. The opening party is tonight, so stop by to catch this great show.

Where: BOA Taverne Moderne
5301 Blvd St-Laurent
When: Vernissage Aug 9th from 6pm - 10pm
How long: August 9th - 21st, 2007

Oh and also we have some great shirts and a couple skirts featuring the graphics from this show. Stop by and pick up a permanent piece of Parnell history!

www.parnellcollective.com

4 comments:

MOMUNIT said...

Thanks Tysie-Poo!

The HQ Duo said...

Oh, I think you mean thanks Angie-poo!

Like I said, Tysons Reign of Terror is OVER!

The HQ Duo said...

Although if you would have read my last entry, you would have noticed I already fucking mentioned the Stranger Danger show! YEESH!

tyson

The HQ Duo said...

Yes, but did you do a full post with a pretty picture and links.

No. No you did not.