Friday, March 28, 2008

Supa-Undies!


Anyone heading out to NY in April? If you are, why not stop by the Etsy Labs for a workshop with the amazing Supayana (Yana Gorbulsky that is!). She's popping into NY for the month of April, so you know, why not do a workshop on DIY undies while there?

Here are the deets:
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2008
Time: 1-4pm
Location: Etsy Labs, 325 Gold Street 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201
To sign up online, click HERE

Description:
I see London, I see France- I’m gonna teach you how to make underpants! This workshop will teach you how to transform an old t-shirt into a pair of super cute undies. You will be provided with step-by-step instructions, stretch lace, buttons, and patterns- you just need to bring a shirt!

There are only 8 spaces available in total so sign up quickly!

Class fee is $55.00.

--------------
Instructor Bio:
My name is Yana Gorbulsky, and I run the clothing line called Supayana. I was born in Moscow and jump-started my career in Brooklyn, NY, before deciding to come to Montreal. I first found my passion for sewing as a little girl, sewing dresses for my dolls and stuffed animals. I eventually started making clothing for myself, and then finally for others girls who shared an interest in unique clothing. I love reworking old clothes, but I also love to make things from scratch. I’ve been selling my clothes online and at brick and mortar stores for more than 5 years and I hope to for many more years to come!

Check out my Etsy shop, supayana.etsy.com


***NOTE*** Class cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to the class. Otherwise, refunds are not available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie!!!!

Thanks for blogging about this class!

I'm really excited about it :-) We should do one at HQ soon!

xoxo
Yana

The HQ Duo said...

Yes!!! Tyson and I have wanted to do classes at HQ since we opened, it's in our business plan for crying out loud! Let's make it happen...

We miss you!

xo
Angie