Friday, January 19, 2007

I give you ..... "Sock as Boot"



Oh. My. God.

How could someone invent this sock/boot thingy? There were so many gorgeous boots in the 60's and 70's, why on earth would someone design a sock that pretends to be a boot. It kind of looks like some sort of elongated hoof on a hairless deer. Sheesh.

Speaking of vintage boots, have we got a surprise for you! A bunch of primo vintage boots to put out in the store tonight. We've got some blacks, some beiges, somes greys, and even some larger sizes (8, 9) and of course a few 6 1/2s, 7s and 7 1/2s. Damn you people with small feet!!

Take a break from cleaning your apartment on Saturday and come down to check them out. Our boots go for $30-$35, a little more than your average thrift store, a little less than Aldo/Urban Outfitters. And of course we've cleaned/repaired them all and have searched high and low to find them, so you won't have to deal with that super slow lady paying with pennies at the thrift store.

I can hear you now "Thank God! I hate that lady!"

So do I my friends, so do I.

No comments: