Friday, April 14, 2006

Getting to know... Mark Unterberger






Lately, I've been having the most amazing dreams. A couple of nights ago my whole dream was in video game mode and I was fighting hordes of zombies! And kicking some ass!! Now, in the dream I just woke up from, I was battling Dr. Octopus with my trust light sabre alongside Luke Skywalker! I dont know if Mark would appove of the killing of Dr. Octopus though. (I'm sad to say but me and Luke won that battle).

Mark Unterberger is currently working as a makeup special fx artist in Montreal, Quebec. His work ranges from prosthetic makeup and practical special effects to illustration, painting and sculpture. Mark likes octopuses and squids, a lot. He would like you all to take some time to think about the impact that the actions of your daily lives have on the world’s oceans and the creatures that live within. Ban Bottom Trawling.

Check out Marks website:
http://www.feverisland.com

And see his work at the first group show "Getting To Know You" July 8th at H.Q.

No comments: