Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Getting to know... Stephanie Nadeau





He guys, I just did a whole bunch of new drawings and paintings and stuff. See here's a picture of my cat, "Mr. Meow" chasing birds....with wheels instead of paws, cool huh? And here's a picture of a ice cream cone with arms and he's licking childrens heads!... hahaha imagine that! An ice cream cone with arms... ha! Thats just... crazy...... uh, guys? Whats that your looking at on the ol' internet there? Oh, I see, paintings by Stephanie Nadeau. Cool! Uh, forget I showed you my crummy paintings... Suddenly they seem..... shitty.

"Stephanie Nadeau is an emerging artist working in printmaking, painting, and performance art. Her work is inspired mainly by her curiosity about the mechanics of time and the frailty of nostalgia. Stephanie lives and works in Montreal."

See Stephanies work at our first exposition "Getting To Know You" on July 8th, 2006.

No comments: