Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Hours



We've never owned our own shop before, so we're just taking things as they come. Our operating hours have changed a few times in the three months we've been open and I think we've finaly nailed it!

Monday: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday: 12:00 - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 - 6:00 pm
Sunday: closed (c'mon, I need one day off!)

If for some reason you need to get something at the store, or want to see the current exhibition, but can't work around our hours, feel free to give me a call at the store. I'm usualy there earlier, later or on the day I'm supposed to be closed anyway.... and I'm always happy to have company.

Headquarters Galerie & Boutique
1649 rue Amherst
514-678-2923

And while I have your attention, if you have 5 minutes to kill you can always check out:
www.passthepepper.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had to change your hours this weekend!?! My girlfriend and I were so looking forward to checking out your boutique! Unfortunately, we are from the New York area and we were visiting for the weekend. So on Sunday, we dropped by to find that the store was closed. Then, we called on Monday to find that everything is closed on Labor Day, unlike in America.
Maybe next time!
~Paul & Ashley

Tyson said...

Sorry Paul. Sorry Ashley.

t.