Friday, November 23, 2007

OMG, Another Sample Sale!


Wow, it's really sample sale season, I feel like I'm surrounded. Only the best for you though my friends...

Just heard about this sample sale from Clayton (the designer of Complex Geometries) and it looks to be a good one. Take Claytons advice and buy something for yourself before you have to give up all your hard earned cash on those "loved ones" and all that jazz.

Some of the designers you'll be able to score beautiful finds from are:

Complex Geometries
Harakiri
Jennifer Ann Gilpin
Pearls before Swine
Nudie Jeans
Denim Birds
Filippa K
Acne Jeans
Arielle de Pinto
Adieu
Madame Jo
Paul Graham
Duy
Reborn

Sounds like fun! Wish I could be there, but I'll be at HQ while Tyson is at Expozine. So sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn i wish i could have attended acne jeans and Nudie Jeans woah !