Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HQ will be closed on Thursday Dec. 7, 2006



We will be busy busy busy setting up for the Souk@SAT which begins Thursday evening, and runs through the weekend till Sunday at 5.

Our friends James and Aaron will be manning the store (in the most manly of manliest ways of course) on Friday from noon-8pm, and I (Angie) will be there on Saturday from noon-6pm. And as usual, Sunday we are closed, although we will be down at the SAT on Sunday from noon-5, so if you really want to see us, you can catch us there.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh OK! That answers my question about me passing by on Thursday! hehe! Next week then, Angie! :)

But we will still see each other on Friday at the Souk@Sat! :)

The HQ Duo said...

Hi Janick,

you didn't get my e-mail?

Angie

Anonymous said...

No :(

I think something is wrong with my email :(

The HQ Duo said...

Oh sorry, I replied on Tuesday I think. Basically I just mentioned the SAT thing, and that Saturday I will be at the store if you want to stop by then, or next week.

So maybe I'll see you Saturday, or maybe at the Souk@SAT on Sunday or Friday night.

Angie

Anonymous said...

oops i was planing on coming by today Thursday hmmmm, i leave for Vancouver on sun i will try on Sat!

What is this "Souk@SAT"?

Anonymous said...

Ok great Tanis! :)

We will then see each other on Sunday at Souk@Sat then and beginning next week at your shop :)
It gives me more time to make more items, so great! :)

See you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Didi I just say Tanis? lol

Sorry! I really have to go to sleep... lol I'm doing too much things at one time! lol :)

The HQ Duo said...

To Janick:
Ha Ha! I thought it was either a typo and you wanted to write "thanks" or you were sending too many e-mails to too many people in one day!

See you this weekend!

To Brad:
Souk@SAT is a bazaar/expo thing we're taking part in this weekend, there's a post on it lower down with all the info.

Angie